Please apply for the listed roles here. For any enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
|Position Occupational Therapist||Full-time||Enquire Below|
- Be part of a supportive and passionate team
- Extensive career and professional development opportunities
- Practice where initiative and ideas are celebrated
- Learn from and work with experienced OTs
We are currently looking for passionate, enthusiastic OT who wants to further their paediatric skills. You’ll be part of a supportive and highly-skilled team, and working in a practice where taking initiative is encouraged.
If that sounds like you, please read on! And when you’re ready, please apply below.
Working with children and adolescents from 0-18 years with a variety of needs including being on the autism spectrum, sensory processing difficulties, physical disabilities, sensory impairments, and learning difficulties.
You will primarily be based in a school setting, as well as providing one-on-one and group therapy sessions, based at our Balgowlah clinic.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Eligibility for membership with Occupational Therapy Australia
- Minimum two years’ experience as a paediatric Occupational Therapist
- Experience working with children with sensory processing disorders, autism spectrum disorders, sensory and learning difficulties
- Experience administering standardised and non-standardised assessments for children
- Ability to develop rapport with children, parents and other health professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to take initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Driver’s license and own car available at all times (as school visits may be required)
- Ability to write blog posts that communication complex concepts in an accessible way
- Understanding of business and marketing principles and activities
- Basic marketing skills
What we offer
- Teaching and guidance from senior clinicians with decades of experience
- Fortnightly supervision with a senior Occupational Therapist
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to pursue your own paediatric clinical interests
- Opportunities to develop your own therapeutic programmes
- Opportunities to contribute your ideas to develop our services
- Research participation opportunities
- The chance to work in some of Sydney’s leading private and public schools
- Fun, supportive team and environment
- Modern clinics on the North Shore and Northern Beaches
- Staff social events
We’re a team of dynamic, experienced and supportive Occupational Therapists who are all passionate about providing the best service possible to our clients, so they can live more happily and independently. We also work closely with their families and support them to meet their child’s needs.
We are one of Sydney’s longest-running private paediatric occupational therapy practices — we’ve been helping children on the North Shore and Northern Beaches for over 20 years.
How to apply
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so please don’t delay in sending yours through.
Interested in joining our special team?