Does your child find it difficult to be part of a team?
We’re excited to share this program with you as we are firm believers in getting kids out of “therapy clinics” and into the community.
This Sense Rugby program gives kids with additional needs the opportunity to play sport alongside their peers, build up skills, improve their self regulation skills and most importantly have fun.
The group is run by experienced Occupational Therapists who have been trained by the Sense Rugby team. We use modified rugby drills to help kids:
• Process sensory information
• Focus on activities
• Work on their coordination
• Manage their emotions
• Have fun with other kids
Numbers are limited, and groups are filling fast. Register now using the button below to save a spot for your child for Term 2.
- 13 years & over, Mon 4th May – Mon 15th June, from 5-6pm
- 4-7 years, Wed 6th May – Wed 10th June from 3.45 pm-4.45pm
- 8-13 years, Wed 6th May – Wed 10th June from 4.45-5.45pm.