Sensory Processing Teacher Course
Learn how to help your students thrive
Do you have any students who struggle to…
- concentrate in the classroom?
- cope with changes or transitions?
- manage their own behaviour?
Kids who find it hard to focus and learn, lack coordination or have lots of meltdowns may have issues with their sensory processing.
In our Sensory Processing Course for Teachers we help explain sensory processing and how it could be affecting your students. We also share practical strategies for how you can help your students and you’ll have the opportunity to ask our experienced Occupational Therapists questions you may have about sensory processing.
In this course you’ll learn:
- The relationship between sensory information, neurological processes and observable functions
- Sensory Development and the seven — not only five! — senses
What to look out for in children and how to help them
- Proprioceptive System
- Vestibular System
- Tactile System
- Auditory System
- Visual System
- Oral Systems
- Sensory Circuits
- Classroom Strategies
- The ZONES of Regulation